Thursday, June 4, 2015

SQLSaturday #408 Houston

I have been selected again to speak in Houston (Saturday, June 13th) for a SQLSaturday event and look forward to connecting with some Texas PASS members like Nancy, Alan, Jen, Sean and many others. The facilities at San Jacinto College in the Southwest part of the Houston area were great last year. These free events (yes, I said free) have wonder sponsors that help cover cost especially Lunch!!!

http://www.sqlsaturday.com/408/Sponsors.aspx

image 

The presentations for this event for me are BI related: Getting Started with Tabular and Excel 2013 Tips and Tricks. These are session I have done a couple of times and get great responses. I have a couple of speakers I would like to see and hope to peak inside their sessions.

Hopefully I will see some of you there and we can talk. Come find me.

Getting started with Tabular Analysis Services [Room 1.117]

Speaker(s)Thomas LeBlanc

Duration: 60 minutes

Track: Business Intelligence

 

Excel 2013 Tips and Tricks for Displaying a Multidimensional Cube [Room 1.147]

Speaker(s)Thomas LeBlanc

Duration: 60 minutes

Track: Business Intelligence

 

No comments:

Post a Comment