Wednesday, May 7, 2014

SQLSaturday #308 Houston, TX Saturday May 10th

This will be the second SQLSaturday in Houston I have spoken at and I am excited about talking Execution Plans and Multidimensional Analysis Services. These are 2 topics I deal with on a daily basis, so it is great I get to help others understand these technologies.

image

I also get to talk with John Sterret, Alan Kinsel and Nancy Hide Wilson who are #SQLFamily. Their hard work on spreading the knowledge of SQL Server is a pleasure to watch.

There are many great speakers coming to Houston because the MS TechED event is the following week in Houston. So, MVPs, MCMs and veteran speakers will be at San Jacinto College – South Campus this Saturday to help all us learn to love SQL Server.

Hope to see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment